Commercial Vehicle Wraps
Drive Business Back To You!
Elevate your business and increase your customer base. Commercial wraps promote brand awareness and is the most cost-effective type of marketing. Considering how many people see your vehicles on the road each day, having a branded fleet can significantly raise brand visibility and increase brand awareness. Being completely customizable means it can fit any budget. Whether you’re interested in a full vehicle wrap or want to start with logos, SFG Wraps will help you with all aspects of branding, printing, and installation.
Here are just some of the benefits of commercial vehicle wraps:
- Brand Awareness: Help people discover your brand. Whether you’re interested in wrapping an entire vehicle or adding a logo or design, commercial fleet branding is the best way to reach your audience and increase visibility.
- Professional: Having your brand displayed on your commercial vehicles helps your clients recognize you and makes your business look reputable and trustworthy.
- Minimal Maintenance: Vehicle wraps and logos have virtually no maintenance other than keeping the vehicle clean to ensure your wrap or graphic looks neat and lasts as long as possible. Wraps are easy to remove or change in case your branding changes or it’s time to update the look.
Here’s what you can expect when you choose SFG Wraps:
- Quality: A quality job starts with quality materials. We use top of the line materials for our vehicle wraps to ensure that your job lasts as long as possible.
- Installation: One of the most important parts of having a successfully wrapped vehicle is the installation. We offer professional installation with our vehicle wraps. We take this process very seriously so that it’s done right and looks amazing when completed.
- Experience: Our team is comprised of experts from installation to print and design. We take pride in our work and it reflects in our products and services.
- Design: Our talented artists can help with design or branding. We’re a one-stop shop for car wraps, printing and design.
How long will my vehicle wrap last?
Typically our 3M/Avery Dennison wraps last 3 to 5 years depending on use and care. Our wraps can be easily changed or updated at any time.
Do I need to wrap my entire vehicle?
No! For your convenience, SFG Wraps offers full and partial fleet vehicle wraps. A full wrap includes all vehicle surfaces, while half and three-quarters wraps include partial vehicle surfaces. Depending on your budget and branding needs, SFG Wraps’ technicians will recommend the option that is best for your fleet and budget.
Are your wraps guaranteed?
In addition to 3M and Avery Dennison Performance Guarantee, SFG Wraps offers a 12-month warranty on our vehicle wraps. This comprehensive warranty covers 100% of materials and workmanship if proper care and maintenance is followed.
How do I take care of my vehicle wrap?
Caring for your vehicle wrap can significantly increase its lifespan. It is crucial in ensuring that your product lasts as long as possible. Part of caring for your vehicle wrap involves regular washing. Keeping your car clean will keep your wrap looking new and clean as well. If possible, park your vehicle indoors over long periods of time to protect it from the elements.
How long does the wrapping process take?
This varies by project. Each vehicle is different as is each job is. The time that it takes for installation depends on whether you’re wrapping your entire vehicle or doing a partial wrap. For accurate time estimates, contact us directly.
Are vehicle wraps safe on my car’s paint?
Having a quality vehicle wrap installed professionally can actually make your car’s original paint last longer. One of the benefits of vehicle wraps is that it adds an extra layer of protection ford your car’s original paint from the elements and normal wear and tear and can be professionally uninstalled later on.
What happens if I want to go back to my original color?
One of the benefits of vehicle wraps is that it is easy to remove and allows you to change your vehicle’s look without having to compromise the original paint color. Professional removal and detailing is highly recommended.